If you want better visibility results from your contact lenses then regular cleaning and timely care is very
essential. Contact lenses get easily infected with outer things and make the cornea camera ill. Thus, you
have to be very careful while using contact lens as it can create various eye issues like infections, injure
the cornea and lots more. Sometime, dust particle get into the eyes and create lots of irritation but
what if a dust particles stuck into your lens? At time of wearing lens then you have to be more careful
because particles might get immersed under the lens and scuff the cornea. A bad quality lens may also
affect your eyes badly and create various kinds of infections that make the carrying of lens painful and
So, if you want best vision results through your contact lens then follow these lens care and safety tips:
• Whatever brand you are considering to buy lens must follow their cleaning instruction. On
regular basis, keep your contact lens and other associated product dirt free.
• Don’t forget to wash and sanitize your hands carefully while wearing and eliminating lenses
from your eyes.
Avoid implementing hand moisture while dealing with your contact lenses.
• To keep your lenses clean always consider the solutions recommended by the professionals.
Don’t buy any other stuff on others suggestion as it might not get compatible.
• It’s good to avoid household brackish solutions as it spoils the anti-bacterial power of lenses and
make it more vulnerable to bacteria.
• Putting lenses in your mouth and get wet through infected saliva is very bad habit as it make the
lenses prone to bacterial infections.
To make lens protected against the infectivity then don’t forget to clean the lens storage case
and dry it completely before putting lens into it.
• Don’t forget to visit doctor’s clinic once in a year to know about your lens conditions and fitness
of your eyes.
• If you are using any kind of eye drops then don’t use lenses at least for the next 30 minutes as
soft lenses can absorb eye-drops easily.
• While putting makeup keep the lenses in your eyes as makeup product might affect the quality
of lenses. If you are carrying contact lenses then don’t put make up to the internal edge of the
• Always buy quality contact lenses instead of economic and average value eye lenses.
• Further, avoid using fashionable color lens as it causes various kinds of eyes infections.
Silicon hydrogel contact lenses are much advanced and latest discovery in the contact lens industry.
With this device people can improvise their visibility and see things more brightly and conveniently
which is not possible with conventional lenses. This lens let the oxygen reach to your eyes which keep
the eyes strain free and remain fresh for the longer period of time. Silicon hydrogel contact lenses are
healthier to use and endow you with clear vision and comfort. You can pick this model of contact lens
in both modes monthly and daily usage as per your suitability. These are highly popular lenses in the
market thus you can access it from anywhere contentedly along with numerous benefits like better
quality, reasonable price, more hygienic to use and lots more.
Recently people suffering from astigmatism are switching over to these lenses more confidently rather
than conventional lenses and out-dated sunglasses due to its amazing benefits and better quality.
People always wanted something better and effective to their usage and this desire make the inventers
forced to find out something better and effective to their esteemed customers. Currently, the most
recent and latest discovery in the field of contact lens is silicon hydrogel – fabricated with silicon
polymer which keeps the eye wet and provide more moisture to the eyes as compared to conventional
Even, if you are not used to eye-wear but have to wear due to your sudden visibility problem then also
these lenses are comfortable to carry with its high end technology. Silicon hydrogel lenses are the latest
technology thus have all the features that make the visibility strong and tranquil. If you put this lens in
your eyes you’ll get complete oxygen through which your cornea gives proper results that you actually
want from your eye care products.
How this lens actually works?
Silicon hydrogel lenses are also made up of polymer but different from the conventional lens polymers.
Polymer is not actually very hygienic to use and don’t let the oxygen comes in to the eyes thus you’ll
more dryness, irritation and various other issues while wearing conventional lenses. Whereas, silicon
hydrogel lenses are more prevailing as it keep your eyes moist and deliver you sooth feeling even if long
hours of carrying.
So, if you are facing visible issues and looking for better eye-care product then definitely silicon hydrogel
contact lenses are undoubtedly a perfect choice.
Color contact lens are easily available in the market through which one can attain different look to their eyes and seize others attention easily. There are numerous color options are presented that you can choose and get best look instantly. But, keep in mind, not every color suit to your skin tone and physical appearance so be careful while choosing. Things to follow while picking the lenses to your eyes:
- First, decide what type of lenses you want to buy? In market, you’ll find disposable as well as annual replacement lenses available. Both the options are good but disposable lenses are much safer to use and hygienic. They come with various usage options like 1 month, 1 week or 1 day alternate solution. Whereas, traditional color contact lens are not that much safe and sanitized to consider.
|Disposable Lens||Traditional lens|
In addition, your eye color also matters a lot if you want to buy an ideal color contact lens to your personal usage, such as:
Suitable color contact lens to dark eyes: If your eyeball color is green, blur or dark-brown then opaque contact lenses are perfect to you. Avoid lenses which make enrichment of color in your eyes.
Light colored eyes: Those have light colored eyes can go for both enrich and opaque color contact lenses. .
Further, to know about more color contact lenses and its best combinations, explore the world of web.